Thursday, June 10, 2010

For the love of scarves!

During the winter scarves are apart of my daily outfit. I would feel as if something were missing if I didn't have one of my many scarves around my neck. Even though it is Spring (but basically summer) it was definitely cool enough out to go back to an old standby, a scarf.


Scarf: gift from the bf (thrifted)
Blazer: Gap
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Hollister
Sandals: Steve Madden
Worn on June 8/2010 to get the groceries and then to work.

I am really starting to love the look of silk scarves. This one is a bit more fall than spring but who really follows the colour rules??

I am really hoping that it warms up.. I have so many cute little dresses and skirts that I want to wear. I am truly a summer girl.. give me heat and humidity and I am a happy camper.

What do you guys wear no matter the season?




1 comment:

  1. im a skirt/dress girl and i would totally wear them weather it's super cold or hot outside.. it's just a matter of pairing them with appropriate layers and pieces! :D

    great scarf!! i love silk scarves too!! they're very classy! :D

    sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete