Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Transitions...


In case you hadn't heard .... I love fall! The colours, the need for a bit of layering but not to much... the smell of the crisp air... just fall in general.

(Dress:Gap, Belt:American Eagle, Shoes:Steve Madden)

There is one item of clothing that makes all transtions so very easy (and cute to boot)!! Tights, I love these things. I mainly stick to brown and black, as colourful tights still scare me a bit (not sure how to make them work for the office)... I think I'll make it there one day... but right now I am happy with my boring palette of tight colours. I bought this dress in the middle of the summer thinking that it'd be a great transition piece as well... actually I think it will work well for all the seasons. Yay, for mulity season clothing!

What will you be bringing with you into fall that you wore this summer??

1 comment:

  1. Great dress! So versatile!
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete