Friday, March 4, 2011

AHHH ok... I have not forgotten about you.....

I just feel that I have nothing to write about.... hmmm... I probably have more than I think. I haven't been taking outfit photos... and I would like to. Fingers crossed I can find time to do it. I have to be more disciplined... yes this is true, in more areas than just taking outfit photos... or even writing a post.
ok so lets get you up to speed on what's being happening around here....

*wedding planning.... my dress is bought (oooo.... so not what I had in mind but I LOVE it).
*reading wedding blogs... here are two of my favourite (you know just in case you too are in this planning stage...yay!) Style Me Pretty and Ruffled.
*working part time (blah, but it pays the bills and so therefore completely important).
*being a full time mama..... my little bean (that's been his nickname since before he was born) is almost 4 can't believe how fast time flies.
*doing other stuff that needs to get done before the wedding.... booking the honeymoon (look out Iceland here we come!!), premarital counseling, taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class etc...
*trying to figure out colours for the cabinets and flooring and what not for the house (my mind simply can't grasp this at the moment... I am the type of person that need to be in the room, and since the house isn't built yet... well that just isn't possible).

So you know when someone is pregnant they have baby brain, well I am pretty sure that this never really goes away... so mix the leftover baby brain with Wedding brain and you get me. My mind is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I am pretty sure I've been caught talking to myself a few times at work... and the grocery store and.... let's face it, well probably everywhere.

So I guess I had more to say than I thought.
til the next time...... hopefully it is sooner rather than later... and hopefully there are some photos. Again fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment