Wednesday, January 13, 2010

**FOTD** Jan 12/10



So this is my first face of the day in a really long time! And it is also the only one that is on my blog : ) I am thinking that I will start doing these posts again (although not often as I typically wear the same thing).

I wanted to show you how the Revlon Photo Ready looks on my skin. I got the liquid in 003 Shell and the Powder in Fair/Light. I will be doing a review on this but I want to use it for a few weeks before I go in to any details.

(top photo without flash, bottom photo with flash)

Face: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation and Powder (003 Shell and Fair/light).
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Too Faced Absolutly Flawless concealer (London Light)
Benefit Powderflage
Cheeks: MACs Well Dressed and Benefits Sugarbomb
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MACs Femme Fi (lid)
MACs Quarry (Crease)
Rimmels The MAX Volume Flash Mascara
Lips: MACs Cremesheen Gloss in Creme Angalise.

Has anyone else tried the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation?? What are yours thoughts so far?

Have a great night!
x M

No comments:

Post a Comment