Sunday, January 17, 2010

**Nail of the Day**



I was so excited for O.P.I's Alice and Wonderland collection to come out!! I really wanted Mad as a Hatter and Absolutely Alice. I went and looked at them a few days ago.... I decided I could only get one, so I chose.... Absolutely Alice.

(no flash)

(with flash)

I put on two coats and was not disappointed. This nail polish in beautiful, the sparkles look the same on both the nails and in the bottle; which sometimes isn't always the case with sparkly nail polishes. The sparkles/glitter are fine particles not chunky so they cover better.
Have you guys checked out the collection?? If so which ones were you tempted by, and purchase?
Hope your weekend was great!
xM

2 comments:

  1. It's tough to get OPI over here. I usually get them over Ebay, The last colour I got was "Hey- get in Lime" & "Ate berries in the canaries". I love both.

    I can't wait to see the Alice in Wonderland movie. I'm a huge Tim Burton Fan!
    :)

    The blue looks great.

    S*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color- the sparkles are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete