Wednesday, November 24, 2010

14/30 (Nov 21/10)



Happy Thanksgiving to anyone in the US, I hope you week is full of family and fun.
This past Sunday was really dreary and rainy... I woke up late and had a son that was in a bit of a mood :( So that called for easy, yet still somewhat cute for church. And boy was this outfit ever easy it consisted of three items: a denim dress, black tights and my brogues.

I love dresses that help make getting dressed in a hurry easy. Maybe that should be my word for the 30/30 Challenge... "easy". As a mom I am always looking for outfits and pieces that are easy (easy to move in, easy to put together, easy to clean etc). And the challenge has helped make it easier to get dressed in the morning. You'd think that it'd make it harder... but lucky for me it's made it easier... why? Because I am not having to think as much about what I am going to wear. Maybe standing and looking at a closet full of clothes makes getting dressed in the morning harder, to many options... to many possibilities??

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I thought getting dressed would be more diificult but it is easier with less items. Not sure if that is just because I am planning my outfits out more beforehand though!

    ReplyDelete