Friday, November 26, 2010

15/30

(pardon the horrific hair)


I am getting braver with my choices in tight colours..... maroon is probably the most daring that I have ever been.... I thought I'd start my week off creative :)

I wore this to work on monday and to go and get my ring sized, now that it's not as loose I'm not afraid that I am going to lose it. My lovely fiance had it hand made for me.... it's not different, in fact it's very tradional... but that's what I like... and the fact that he went and choose the diamond and then had it made exactly the way I wanted it makes it even more special to me. I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky lucky girl! I love the boots with the blue of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! You man had your ring HANDMADE? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete